Vivid 360 Hayward Retro Nicheless LED Light - 12 Volts - Multi-Colored
This is a Hayward Retro Nicheless Vivid 360 Multi-Colored 12 Volt LED Pool Light with 425 lumens which is equal to 50 watts incandescent. This muIti-colored LED is designed to work with a Hayward light controller or wall switch. It fits a 1-1/2 inch female threaded pool return inlet. If you have a viable light cord, you can use your existing cable with the patented waterproof #300000-BQ Vivid 360 Nicheless Retro Plug Kit (sold separately). (Please see the Retro Cord Guide under Installation Instructions attached to this item.) With your own viable light cable, you do NOT have to pull cable! Cut the cord, don't pull it. If you do not have a viable light cable, you can purchase the complete multi-colored Hayward LED Nicheless kit which includes the plug and cable (item K2004-H for 50 foot cord kit).
Return inlets can be placed in areas of reduced water depth to provide accent lighting to steps, ledges, and tanning shelves. Unlike traditional pipe lights, the Vivid 360 LED Nicheless light is convection-cooled, allowing for reliable LED operation. The all-plastic construction of the light eliminates the need for bonding or grounding and ensures safety for pool users. Look for Blue Square Manufacturing videos on YouTube for additional informative information.
The Blue Square Vivid 360 nicheless pool and spa lights incorporate the latest generation in LED technology and thermal management systems to ensure maximum light output and reliability. In addition, these lights are extremely energy-efficient and long-lasting. The entire system is extra-low voltage ensuring safety at all times. Its contemporary design and ease of installation make it the perfect choice for remodeling older pools or upgrading your nicheless lights.
Please note: Blue Square requires their lights to be installed by a licensed professional electrician or the warranty will be void. Proof of professional installation will be required.
- Designed to fit a 1-1/2 inch female threaded pool return inlet
- Cable not included
- Use existing viable light cable with Vivid nicheless plug #300000-BQ (sold separately)
- Time-tested technology and proven reliability
- Public and semi-public commercial pool compatible
- Vivid plug kits provide reliable and service-friendly retrofits
- 12-14 volt transformer required for all of Blue Square low-voltage lighting
- Preferred choice of commercial pool owners and industry experts alike
- Energy efficient and designed to save you money
- Must be professionally installed so not to void the 3-Year Limited Warranty
|LED Pool Lights
|Poolweb Item #