Regenair Series R4 Blower 1 HP 1-Phase 115/208-230 Volts
This is a Gast Regenair Series R4 Blower, 1 HP 1-Phase, 115/208-230 Volts, which features cast aluminum construction for demanding applications. The Regenair Series R4 offers oil-less operation ensuring that the discharge air remains free of contamination. This Series can be mounted in any plane, which provides flexibility when mounting or integrating the blower into an OEM system. In addition, these blowers have very few moving parts and no wearing components, which minimize downtime and helps to lessen operating noise levels.
The Regenair blowers have permanently sealed ball bearings that incorporate new polyurea grease that extends bearing life. They also offer superior resistance to washout, rust and corrosion with the rugged aluminum construction. The integrated mufflers on single-ended models minimize operating noise. Precision balanced impellers provide low vibration operation. Plus, built-in acoustical muffling reduces operation noise even more.
The Gast Regenair Blowers have double sealed ball bearings with a B10 life exceeding 30,000 hours of continuous operation at the maximum rated continuous blower load. The motors have thermal overload protection to protect motor windings from damage should the blower become stalled during operation. The motors are TEFC and UL and CSA approved.
- Regenair 1 HP Single-Phase 115/208-230 Volts, 50/60 Hz
- Aluminum blower housing, impeller, and cover for corrosion resistance.
- Thermal over load protection protects motor.
- Drive pulley size can be changed to lower speeds and adjust performance.
- Sealed air streams; leak tested to less than 5 cc/min
- UL and CSA certified TEFC motor with permanently sealed ball bearings.
|Poolweb Item #