Pentair Triton II TR100 30 Inch Side Mount Sand Filter - EC-140210
The Pentair Triton II TR100 Side Mount EC Sand Filter has a diameter of 30 inches, a flow rate of 74 GPM, and features a UV-resistant one-piece, fiberglass reinforced tank. The filter has features a swing-away water diffuser and a combination sand and water drain that speeds servicing and winterizing. The Triton II sand filters have an easy access, heavy-duty closure with a built-in pressure relief valve that makes maintenance fast, easy and safer. And the time-proven internal design ensures that all water receives maximum filtration for crystal clear results.
The Triton utilizes the GlasLok process which creates a one-piece, fiberglass-reinforced tank with UV-resistant coating for years of dependable,corrosion-resistant service. This unique method locks in fiberglass, preventing fibers from "blooming" under harsh conditions. Other features include the combination sand and water drain that speeds servicing and winterizing. All internal parts are threaded for ease of maintenance. And a swing-away water diffuser allows instant access to sand and all internal parts.
The Pentair Triton II filter has set the industry standard for effectiveness, efficiency, and providing years of dependable, low maintenance operation. It is the result of over 40 years of product evolution and refinement.
Multiport valve and unions not included. Order valve kit and unions separately.
- Model TR100: 74 GPM, Turnover in 8 Hours - 35,520 Gallons, 2 inch connections
- Effective Filtration Area: 4.91 Square Feet. Sand Capacity: 600 pounds
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 50 psi
- Maximum operating water temperature: 104 Degrees F
- Heavy-duty closure with easy-to-read pressure relief valve
- Swing-away diffuser allows instant access to sand and all internal parts
- Threaded bulkhead connectors easy installation
- Easy-to-read pressure gauge with air relief valve
- Combination sand and water drain makes servicing and winterizing fast and easy
- Width 30 inches, Vertical Clearance 41.75 inches
- Valve and unions are sold separately
- One-Year Limited Warranty
|Poolweb Item #