FlexFlo A-100NA Fixed Peristaltic Metering Pump - 52 GPD 115 Volts - 7/16 Inch OD
This is the Blue-White FlexFlo Peristaltic Metering Pump, Model A1N10A-7T-1, fixed speed with 115 Volts and 52.5 GPD. This fixed speed metering pump has an analog timer, 7/16 inch suction tubing, and 3/8 inch discharge tubing. The FlexFlo peristaltic metering pumps feature a patented Tube Failure Detection (TFD) system that activates an alarm output relay. This TFD system protects against chemical spills from a worn out tube.
The Blue-White FlexFlo peristaltic pump design has been upgraded with with a new and improved pump head and tube assemblies. The improved pump head provides for accurate feed rates, increased performance, and more strength for durability. These pumps are self priming even against maximum line pressure. By-pass valves are not required.
Many updates and improvements have been made to the FlexPro metering pumps. The clear cover is shorter and has thicker adapter support tabs. The pump head has thicker wall adapter retention slots. And the tube assemblies have wider adapter installation slots. All these improvements to make a more accurate and reliable product that is easier to install.
- Patented Tube Failure Detection with alarm/li>
- New and improved pump head
- Improved and patented tube design for easy installation
- Two pump tubes supplied with each pump
- Precise output control to 20:1 turndown
- 30 RPMs - 138 ml/min
- Pressure 50 psi
- Adjustable 60 second repeating time cycle
- Easy to use dial knob output control
- Self-priming against maximum line pressure
- Cannot vapor lock or lose prime
|Poolweb Item #